Monday 15 December 2008

Real Eye Opener For Me

'7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens' by Sean Covey..

I read this book when I was in 8th grade . My sister got this book to me. I am not much a reader. But my sis asked me just to try to read some of it and see what it was like.
When I first saw this book, I was hesitant. A book fully devoted to characterize some habits (7 to be exact) of effective teenagers? Right. Effective teenagers can't only have 7 inclusive habits. Anyways, after I read this book, my initial judgment of this book changed.
This book was great. This is an amazing book for teens who don't know who they are and are trying to figure out who they are.
This book has helped me really see life for what it is. It has taught me that I am more than myself, and I can do whatever I set my mind too.

I recommend this book to you. There are so many great tips that you can really use day to day.

1 comment:

Nadia Oktovianti said...

BI link blog gw dong!! yayay..thx bi!!